Nora Huricane in Puerto Vallarta: How and Where to Help
Refugio Canino Atardecer
The Sunset Canine Shelter needs us! It was also affected by the #HuracanNora and 34 dogs had to be evacuated, now they ask for our support.
All the animals managed to evacuate them but they are full of mud and need volunteers to bathe them on the weekend.
In the same way, if there is a way they can contribute in kind or donations, they would help a lot:
- Food from Costco (yellow one)
- High camping beds because thanks to them the dogs did not drown when the water level exceeded them
- Food dishes
Vallarta Food Bank
- Home goods
- Non perishable food items
- Underwear and socks
- Bottled water
SPCA Puerto Vallarta
- Cat litter /Arena de gatos
- Cat litter boxes / cajitas para baño gatos
- Cat food /Comida gatos
- And food for our employees who will be at the Aralias location daily.
- Also 2 of our staff members who lived at the sanctuary lost all their belongings in the flood.
- They need clothes, women´s small and medium size.