4. Your AMPI real estate professional will ask for your deed, your RFC, and your identification. If you are married, you will need to provide your marriage certificate or authorization from your spouse in writing in order to sell the property.
5. It is recommended to provide your AMPI real estate professional with an exclusion list (things that are not being sold with the property) and with pictures of each item that will be removed from the inventory.
6. Your AMPI real estate professional will ask that you not be on the property (if possible) during showings when he/she is bringing clients to the property.
7. Your AMPI real estate professional will also ask that any pets be contained and if possible, in the garden, in a crate, or off the property when a showing is being conducted.
8. AMPI real estate professionals will provide you, the prospective client, with everything you need to ensure that the sale of your property is transparent, ethical, and within the framework of the laws, regulations, and statutes in Mexico.