Selling your home could be a little bit stressful, but on this page, we want to share with you what you should do, what you should expect, and what you should ask your real estate agent.
- We recommend selecting 3 real estate agents from our website to do an interview with them about how they work and what they can do for you; it’s always easier than going to Facebook and ask in all those groups that sometimes instead of helping, they confuse people.
- After you have aligned the three real estate agents, ask them how they will promote your property.
- It’s essential to ask for your real estate agent to provide you with an ISR Tax calculation; that way, you know how much you have to pay.
- Your realtor will ask for, your deed and IDs. If you’re married, you’ll have to provide your marriage certificate or the authorization of your significant one for selling the property.
- It is recommended to provide your real estate agent, with an exclusion list with pictures.
- We know you love your house or condo, but as an extra tip, it is always better to be out of the showings when your real estate agent is bringing clients to the property.