10 Inspiring Presidents’ Day Quotes
Has your productivity taken a nosedive along with the winter temperatures?
Many of us are feeling the cumulative stresses of the season. This time of year takes a toll personally and professionally. It’s much harder to stay motivated, inspired, and committed to set and achieve your goals.
For Presidents’ Day I wanted to share 10 Presidential quotes to help get you through the last of the winter season:
- “We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.” Calvin Coolidge
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” John Quincy Adams
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.” William J. Clinton
- “Always bear in mind that you own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” Barack Obama
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” Ronald Reagan
- “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” Johh F. Kennedy.
What’s your favorite Presidential quote? Tell us in the comments below:
Author: JESSICA ROBERTS – RealtyTimes.com
Why Use AMPI?
AMPI is the national association of real estate professionals that have, since 1956, gathered under laws and codes of ethics and conduct to create a reliable, trustworthy an efficient real estate environment in Mexico.
AMPI consists of separate autonomous sections all throughout the nation, as well as more than 4,000 associates and affiliates. Each section is independent and has its own board of directors, only surpassed by a national board of directors comprised of twenty associates from all over the republic.
Developed over the years with the input and knowledge of its members, AMPI is much more than just a collection of offices. AMPI has been a solid and recognized institution in Mexico for the past 27 years. It was originally established in 1956 and was consolidated in 1980. AMPI is currently represented in all the principle cities and regions of Mexico stretching from Tijuana to Cancun.
The Riviera Nayarita, Vallarta and Compostela chapters of AMPI are dedicated to promote the best practices in real estate by providing its members with education to reinforce the standards of ethics that give our industry the credibility which our clients deserve.
AMPI is committed to giving our membership access to a multiple listing service that forms the platform from which our industry can expand locally and into other markets while giving our members precise and up to date information that is vital to continuous improvement and growth.